Friday | 01 March 2024 | 20 Shabaan 1445

Fatwa Answer

Question ID: 1707 Category: Miscellaneous

Assalam alaikum, 

MMoulana sahab mai saudi me 13 saal se rehta hu family ati jati rehti hai alhumdulilah jab family ke sat rehta hu to dil demag sahi rehta galat sonch nahi ati galat chize nahi dekta hu lekin jab family nahi hoti to mai bata b nahi sakta ke itne gunah me padjata hu darr itna hota hai ki is halat me mout ajaye to meri halakat hai abi muje 3 bache hai bada ladka 7 saal ka hai ab mai unku sausi bulana chahata hu to school ka masla hai maa baap oppose kar rahe hai bacho ka schooling kharab hojaingi ismamle me walid sahab se behaz b hogai. Samaj me nahi ara kya karu 

App hi iska hal bataye. Jazakallah. 


بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

:الجواب وباللہ التوفیق

There is nothing wrong  in bringing your wife and children to live with you. Rather, if there is a need and because of the their absence,  there is fear and possibility of commiting a sin, then it becomes essential to bring them to live with you. 

Parental advice is based on goodwill and compassion towards their children, and in obeying their advice, Allah’s blessings and parent’s supplications accompany the person. 

Therefore, try to explain to them gently, your circumstances as best as you can but without arguing with them. If your parents still do not agree, there is no sin on you, provided   that their rights and their respect is not compromised in any way. 

فقط واللہ اعلم بالصواب