How do I give dawah to muslims to call them to the masjid? How do I give dawah to non-muslims?
بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم
الجواب وباللہ التوفیق
One way to invite people to the mosque is to connect with the Tablighi Companions and meet individual people like they do. Invite them to come to the mosque, to arrange the prayers and to prepare for the Hereafter.
The second way is to organize general meetings and gatherings, and invite people to come to the mosques. However, it would be better and more useful to consider following issues in inviting:
1. Before doing da'wah, a daa'ei himself should follow the rules of the religion and take care of the sunnah.
2. In inviting, the mental and intellectual level of the addressees should be taken into consideration. Talk to scholars and intellectuals in the light of scholarly and wise argument. A sympathetic and preaching style should be adopted for the general public.
3. Appropriate opportunity and time should be considered.
4. In inviting people, sincerity should be the main ingredient. Hypocrisy, notoriety or self-esteem etc. should not be evident.
5. Be gentle in speaking.
6. In inviting, keep compassion in mind, it is not just a matter of taking responsibility and getting rid of it.
7. Words, style of talking and accent should also be polite in inviting.
8.. It is better to have complete knowledge about what you are inviting towards.
9.When inviting non-Muslims, the things that are accepted by the opponents should be given priority.
10. Non-Muslims should be taught the doctrine of Tawheed, the doctrine of Prophethood and the doctrine of the Hereafter.That means; if Allah is one, then his religion is one and the basics will be the same.The situations, needs and ability of nations are not the same in every age.There may be differences in their methods and ways of life, but there cannot be differences in basic Islamic principles.
11. The practices of other religions and their sanctities should not be insulted while inviting others.
12. Opponents may be stubborn so do not be headstrong with them. Seek guidance from Allah (SWT) in those circumstances.
13. If the people who are being invited, resort to immorality, indecency and persecution, then exercise restraint and be patient and have trust in Allah.
ادع إلى سبيل ربك بالحكمةوالموعظة الحسنة (النمل:۱۲۵
ودع أذاهم وتوكل على الله وكفى بالله وكيلا (الأحزاب: 48
ولو كنت فظا غليظ القلب لانفضوا من حولك فاعف عنهم واستغفر لهم وشاورهم في الأمر فإذا عزمت فتوكل على الله إن الله يحب المتوكلين (آل، عمران: 159
ولا تسبوا الذينيدعون من دون الله فيسبوا الله عدوا بغير علم كذلك زينالكل أمة عملهم ثم إلى ربهم مرجعهم فينبئهم بما كانوايعملون (الانعام: 108
فقولا له قولا لينالعله يتذكر أو يخشى (طہ: 44
فقط واللہ اعلم بالصواب